Discover an ADD-friendly Approach
When you welcome professional organizer Deb Zechini into your home, you won’t just be freeing yourself of clutter. You’ll also learn how to organize while receiving services like organization coaching along the way. This way, you learn the patterns that get in the way of getting things done.
Deb recognizes there’s a reason behind every home organization problem. Whether things just got too out of hand and you can’t catch up, or an attention disorder is at odds with your organization goals, Order in the House is here to leave a lasting impression.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- Trying all of the popular organizing and time management strategies, only to end up more frustrated than you were before
- Wondering if you could have occasional amnesia, because you just can’t figure out how you manage to accomplish so little every day
- Procrastinating so much you’re always apologizing for being late
- Being teased by friends and family when you mention a new idea and they bring up the dozens of ideas and projects you’ve never completed
- Feeling embarrassed when people are coming over because of all the clutter strewn about your home and office
- Seeing big goals go unfulfilled year after year, buried by the challenges of day-to-day life
Conquer the clutter and procrastination… Create lasting happiness and success.
“Two dear friends gave me the most amazing gift—two days with a professional organizer/coach Deb Zechini. I have very bad ADD, which makes it challenging to create order in my life and home. Dear Deb was brave enough to enter my home with the right tools & skills and worked her magic. We purged, tossed, filed, and called 1–800–GOT–JUNK. My house is more of a sanctuary than it has ever been. I can now focus on my health rather than the hotspots in my home.” — Heidi T.