Professional Organizer Deb Zechini
I love my job, I love my clients, and I love the messes. I feel incredibly happy and blessed to get up every day and do what I love to do most—organize! As long as I can remember, I’ve loved organizing—things, rooms,and people. That came in handy when, by being the first girl in a family of seven kids, it fell to me to assist my mother in the day-to-day household responsibilities. Thankfully, my mother was also a very organized person (she had to be with seven children!) and I learned daily from her how to create organization out of chaos and establish processes for maintaining organization.
I’m a former airline employee and have always loved traveling—for fun and for organizing jobs. I’ve flown from LaGuardia (LGA) to Los Angeles (LAX) and just about everywhere in between.
Throughout my organizing career, I’ve completed 150 hours of extensive, specialized organizational training, and received certification to be an organizer coach. To be honest, that training was a challenge due to my own ADHD. However, through insights gained in those classes and beyond, I’ve discovered an additional passion for helping others also dealing with ADHD, and I offer unique and innovative solutions for the home organization challenges they face. Whether you are ADHD challenged or not, I provide an ongoing range of services and solutions to help cut through the clutter of your home organization projects and needs. Contact me and together we’ll restore order in the house.
“With Deb you get a 65 minute hour. She’s like the ‘Energizer bunny’ and never stops. Her insights are keen and her ideas are creative… She is fabulous to work with.” — Julie P.
Why use Order in the House?
- I specialize in ADHD coaching—I use my coaching skills while working side-by-side with clients.
- I provide organizational and time management support for individuals with ADHD.
- I have completed more than 150 hours of training with the Institute for Challenging Disorganization (ICD).
- I am a member of Faithful Organizers and NAPO (National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals). I am also a member of NAPONC which is our local chapter of NAPO and I served on the board as secretary and treasurer.
- I trained in a comprehensive coach training program – Coach Approach for Organizers – which is accredited by the International Coach Federation.