January is ‘Get Organized’ Month And It’s On!
Did you know the month of January is designated as ‘Get Organized’ month? Well, now you do. And when you made your New Year’s resolutions for 2015, did you add getting organized and uncluttered to your list? Well if you did (and even if you didn’t), it’s still only January and not too late to get started. And the best part is you don’t have to undertake the task alone.
Here’s why you should consider allowing me to partner with you in making 2015 your most uncluttered year yet.
Top services I provide:
- Hands-on organizing and decluttering
- Maintenance of previously completed organization projects
- Files, papers, and documents organization (Heads up: tax season is coming!)
- Assisting with residential moves, relocations, and downsizing
- Holiday events and/or decorating organization and coordination
Top reasons I get hired:
- Clutter has overtaken and become overwhelming
- General disorganization is weighing heavy
- Needed items can’t be found amongst disorder and disarray
- Having to decide what to keep, what to throw out, and what to do with what is kept
- A home office is in need of set up or reorganizing
- A home must be made ready to sell
- A home is being downsized
- Packing up a home for moving
- Unpacking in a new home
Top areas in the home where my services are most requested:
- Home office or den
- Master bedroom
- Garage, attic, basement
Why I’m better than working with a friend
- I don’t get overwhelmed or give up. In fact, I rescue!
- When I leave at the end of the day, there are never unfinished piles or messes.
- I’ve got emotional distance with your possessions so I can look at things objectively and concretely to offer unbiased counsel.
- I come in with a fresh eye, noticing patterns and habits you might not be aware of so I can offer ideas and solutions you might not have considered.
- I know what to do with the items you’re doing away with–where goods can be donated and how to properly dispose of other items.
- I’m in the know about organizational products that might prove helpful to you.
- I do more than just make things fit; I’m strategic about how to organize for maximum benefit so your life can be more productive and efficient going forward.
- I love organizing; it’s what I do day in and day out. That makes me experienced, knowledgeable, and passionate about the work of organizing, and helping you.
Ready to get started? Contact me to set up a free 30-minute phone consultation to discuss how I can help with your organizing needs—whether in January or any time throughout the year.
Here’s to a resolution we won’t break!